A theatre company committed to challenging our conceptions of gender and power dynamics. We strive to give a voice to those unheard through art and theatre.
A three person show, based on live interviews, confronting sexual assault on college campuses.
A docudrama about women, men & the silence in between them. Real life interviews with students, professors and advocates from around the country. A must see for college campuses everywhere.
Written and Directed by
World Kin Ensemble
Produced by Michelle & Melissa Macedo
This 60 minute university bound piece includes a wide range of characters based on real interviews represented by three actors.
- A survivor, active in rape crisis counseling
- A female professor, an authority on hook-up culture
- An African-American male advocate for gender equality
- A married orthodox Jewish woman
- An ex-fraternity member offering advice
- A Political Science professor, a pioneer in rape advocacy
- A South Asian student activist
- A male radical feminist professor and activist
- An Arabic victim of assault